Monday, June 16, 2008

The Office

If you'll remember a few months back, we were building an office in our basement to make room for the nursery. It's been done for a while, but I never remembered to add a picture of it on here. So, for all of you wondering if we really did finish the office, here is a picture of it. Tell me what you think...


As for the adoption, nothing much has happened. We know for sure that the agency has reviewed the home study and wanted a few changes. Our social worker is working on that and we haven't seen the final one yet. I am stressing out about it, but Stephen thinks I am stressing about nothing. I just want all of this paperwork to be done!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great!! Will you come make me an office like that? I'm loving the green walls and the globe!

Anonymous said...

Love it, Stevie and Di! I bet the framed dollars look great in there.

I would say I'd come over and watch tv on the new flat panel, but I don't want to be labeled as a "mooching neighbor". ;)

Heart y'all!
-Sass

Jennie said...

The office looks really great Dianna! I am sure that the paperwork will come in soon - I am super excited!

The C's said...

Looks awesome! I love the black desk and green walls! And whoever is commenting on your "mooching" neighbor is cracking me up! haha.