Sunday, June 29, 2008

Getting Closer... I think!

My social worker finally got back with me this week. She completed the changes to the home study and sent it for one last look over. I had a couple more typos that I found and I am not sure if the adoption agency had any further changes. So, hopefully this means we are getting closer to having the home study in hand so we can get the form sent in for homeland security approval.

Other than that, I don't have a lot to report. We are still landscaping the backyard around the pool. Our neighbors came over and helped us trim the shrubs-- Yuko knows everything there is to know about pruning and trimming! We bought a couple of stepping stones and river rock, but we are still unsure of how to finish it. Plus, Stephen may want to move it again next year, so I don't want to put to much money into it, especially just for one year!

Gimme (Dianna's mother) had to have an ingrown toenail removed this week. She's been in a lot of pain. So, she hasn't been able to go shopping. But for those keeping up with it, Amelia has about 100 or so outfits already! Here is a picture of her closet:




2 comments:

The C's said...

Kylie may need some of Amelia's hand me downs! haha. I cannot get over how many clothes she has already! Gimme is doing great!

Sherry Gann said...

WOW! You guys can make a pretty penny in consignment sales; she'll never be able to wear all those! :)