Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's Already February?!

I can't believe that we are already over 30 days into 2009! It seems like just yesterday that I was blogging about being sick and ringing in the new year with sinusitis! What a difference a month makes! I am finally over my sickness and it was not a moment too soon. Now I think I may be coming down with the winter blues. I am sick of cold weather and rain.

Let me also say that I apologize for not blogging in a while. Like I said, it's already February and we are swamped at work. The last thing I want to do when I get home is sign into another computer. Maybe I should try blogging at work... you know, kill two birds with one stone! We'll see how the next couple of weeks go before I make that my decision!

Just a quick update on the adoption... we've officially stopped the Chinese adoption process. We were getting nowhere and it seemed like we hit a new hurdle every time we turned around. It's weird how things work out. But, we are going in a different direction and I hope to share some news soon. Until then, we ask for your continued prayers and support.

More updates will follow... I promise.

1 comment:

The C's said...

praying for you!!! you will have to call me and give me an update. hope work is going good. miss you.