Sunday, August 10, 2008

One World, One Dream



After my last posting, I read through a couple of my friends' blogs. I must say to JWP- you inspired me to write my own post about the Olympics.

I have never really liked sports, which is not news to most of you who know me well. What you may not know is that I love to watch the Olympics. Let me be honest-- not all of the games catch my attention, but some do. I especially like gymnastics, swimming, and diving! And like JWP, I love the stories they tell about the athletes and their families. What some athletes do just to be able to compete is remarkable!

Another reason I am particularly interested in this year's games is the place--China! Even though it will still be a while before we travel to get our daughter, just the thought of being there is overwhelming. All of the stories are captivating to me!!

No comments: