Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's Almost Christmas Day

I know that it's been forever since I have updated the blog. We've been really busy at work and at home, and honestly, I just haven't felt like being on a computer all day at work and then going home just to get online to update the blog. I am really sorry to all of my avid fans-- like MH who complained to me just the other night! I will do better in 2009!
We had a little get together at our house on Friday night. It was just some of the people from the office. It was a great time! We had plenty of libations, conversations, and laughs. Here is a picture of the ladies from the party (apparently, the guys were too shy to get in a picture and stand close together!!).



Also, I thought I'd add some pictures of our Christmas decorations. Please note our newest addition to our trees-- the black tree! We absolutely adore it!
Our big tree in the dining room.
The black tree and Santa tree in the living room.

The Black Tree!!!!

The mantle with stockings (before I get any wise cracks, no the cats do not currently have any stockings)

Santa on top of the entertainment center.


The Original Snow Village... Part 1

The Original Snow Village...Part 2

The Original Snow Village...Part 3



Merry Christmas to All!!!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

The house looks great! I wish I could have been there for the party! Merry Christmas!!!