Monday, July 7, 2008

Officially time for vacation!

I am at my wit's end! I know I have said it before, but this time, it is more true than my other rants!! I figured that it has been 61 days since my social worker told me that my home study was ready. Here it is- a mere 61 days later, and still, we haven't received it. I just don't know what to do. I have been praying for patience and understanding, but at some point something HAS to happen, right?! I know that patience is a virtue, but really? 61 days? Come on!

On a brighter note (and please forgive me for ranting), we leave for Gulf Shores on Friday. Stephen can't go for the entire week, so we are getting a head start on Friday. I am really excited! A vacation is very well needed at this point. The ONLY good thing about the delay is at least now I can get a picture of all of the family together at the beach! That picture will definitely be part of my dossier!! I will post it when I return from the beach!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Whoo Hoo! Have fun at the beach Dianna! Maybe when you come back there will be some good news waiting for you!

Anonymous said...

Social worker=government, right? There you go.