Sunday, March 16, 2008

Gimme Goes Shopping

My mom- to be known as "Gimme" to Amelia- has been shopping again! She's bought some adorable outfits, lots of blankets, and all kinds of toys! One of the cutest outfits is a little pink and white bubble suit with a matching headband. There are all colors of onesie's and a couple of little dresses. Gimme has already picked out a couple of things she wants to have Amelia's picture made in! I would advise people to buy Kodak and Creative Memories stock-- with as much as we'll be buying, it will be a good investment!!

Just a quick update on the adoption process: we received our passports, I've had my physical, we are working on the adoption training, and we've got most of our financial statement done. So, I think there are just a few more things to do and we can get our dossier completed-- Stephen's physical, police reports for both of us, and employment letters.

A quick update on the remodel: we found someone to do the taping and mudding for the drywall! It was done this week. The handiman- Mike- also painted our stairwell for us (Stephen didn't want to be up that high on a ladder!). We picked a color called Jungle Chameleon- a fresh green shade- for the stairwell and office. Stephen is supposed to paint the office this week, but I have a ton of things for him on my honey-do list for this week. For those of you who don't know, I have Easter for our families at my house- so I am expecting over 20 for dinner on Sunday. He is always very helpful to me during this time of the year!

1 comment:

The C's said...

Good luck with those police reports!! haha. Just kidding. Glad to hear you are moving along well with the dossier! That is so exciting. Little Amelia will be here before you know it. Let me know if I can do anything! Love, Kea